What are Legal Documents?

UTS would like to welcome any individual for legally translating his/her Marriage Contract, Birth Certificates, Death Certificates, Single Status Certificate, Police Clearance Certificate, Driving License, School Certificate, College Certificate or University diploma or degree as per the regulations of the United Arab Emirates under the eligibility criteria of their documents.